Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's official...


It's official... My 3 1/2 year old son, Jude, has named the new baby for us and is spreading the word- Baby Jesus. Yes, he is spreading the word to family, church, and Wal-Mart. His new baby 'brover' will be named Baby Jesus Bailey (according to him). He is getting a lot of negative responses from older siblings who tell him that he can't name the baby that, but this doesn't phase him. He still spreads the word. To him, it's the most endearing name he can think of, and I just don't have the heart to disappoint him- yet.

3 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

That is so cute! I wouldn't want to disappoint him either!

Gina said...

That is so precious!

Barb said...

Thank you for praying for us as we wrestled with taking in an older foster girl. It was a blessing to know that so many people were praying for us! We are new to foster care and this was a learning experience for us!

God laid it upon our hearts to adopt children, not to foster...however, in order to adopt out of the foster care system...see my older posts on why we feel God lead us this way...we must do some foster care. So we continue to pray for wisdom.

I enjoyed reading your blog! I see you are new to the bogging world the same as I am. I think it is neat that we have so many things in common...homeschooling, children, love for our husbands, great love for Christ, books, and we are about the same age..I am 33...34 next month! I look forward to hearing from you again and "getting to know" each other in cyber space!

Congratulations on your new baby! That is so exciting! I am working a post that may interest you...on having children...I hope to have it up in a few days...finding the time to write is always a challenge!

I pray you have a great day as you reflect on the cross of Christ and study His word!
Barb